The Denon DP-29F has been designed to give you maximum enjoyment out of your valuable collection of analog records. The DP-29F features an automatic system that starts the music at the simple touch of a button, and when the music stops, the tone arm automatically returns to its original position and the turntable stops rotating.
Easy to Maximize Musical Enjoyment
The Denon DP-29F has been designed to give you maximum enjoyment out of your valuable collection of analog records. The DP-29F features an automatic system that starts the music at the simple touch of a button, and when the music stops, the tone arm automatically returns to its original position and the turntable stops rotating. The DP-29F also includes a PHONO (MM) equalizer, enabling you to connect the turntable directly to an integrated amp that does not have a PHONO equalizer.
High-Precision Diecast Aluminum Turntable
The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform intertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
Automated System for Easy Operation
The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation. This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them.
Since the DP-29F includes a built-in PHONO equalizer, you can connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer.
MM Cartridge Included
The DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.
Fully automatic turntable
Aluminum diecast platter
Built-in phono preamp
DC servo motor
About this item
- Belt-driven, fully automatic analog turntable with RIAA-equalized phono pre-amplifier
- Plugs into any receiver's analog line-level input (ideal for receivers without phono inputs)
- Rigid die-cast aluminum construction ensures stable rotation for high-fidelity sound
- Automated system starts playing with push of a button, 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds ; Frequency Range: 20 Hz _ 20 kHz ; Rated Output Phono EQ: 150 mV / 1 kHz ; Belt: Rubber ; Bearing: Metal
- Includes DSN-82 moving magnet cartridge